Investing for Beginners Bundle
You'd like to start investing, but where do you begin?
You've been doing a great job saving your money, but when it comes to investing, you feel overwhelmed. Oh, the possibilities. And the risks! But guess what? It doesn't have to be confusing. And you can start small, testing the waters to gauge your own reactions to the ups and downs of the market. The truth is, you don't need to familiarize yourself with all the jargon, and you don't need to lose part of your profits by using an advisor. Yes, this is something you can do on your own.
What are the costs of waiting?
If you're waiting for the perfect time to start investing, you'll be waiting forever. If you're sitting on the sidelines, you lose out on opportunities. Let's take a look at some real-life data.
SCENARIO: We have three women who have saved $100,000.
- Woman A keeps her money in a local savings account. She averages an annual rate of return of about 1%. After 10 years, she will have $111,046.
- Woman B deposits her money in a TIPS (Treasury Inflation Protected Securities) account and keeps it there for 10 years. The amount she earns is determined by the Consumer Price Index. As inflation rises, the value of her TIPS rises. Over a decade, inflation rises at approximately 3% per year. At this pace, Woman B will have $134,392 after 10 years.
- Woman C deposits her money in an index fund that tracks the stock market. It averages an annual return of 8%. After 10 years, her account will be worth $215,892.
Which woman do you want to be? A, B, or C? Woman A, our cash hoarder, is losing out to Woman B, who simply keeps up with inflation. And Woman A has about half of the funds that our investor, Woman C, can claim.
💰 Are you raising hand to be Woman C? Then read on!
Investing isn't complicated!
Here's the thing. You CAN learn to be a smart investor by learning some basic information and taking action. And I've got just the right tools to unlock the secrets to smart investing. Check out this video to see what's included in this Investing for Beginners bundle.
💰 Start your journey with the INVESTMENT PLANNER, designed to help you create a plan that fits your timeline. It's a PDF-fillable so you can complete it electronically.
💰 The bundle includes five video lessons, each lasting approximately 30 minutes. The slide deck PDFs, with clickable links, are included in your downloads.
- Learn how to start investing in your first video lesson, INVESTING 101. Discover great resources for beginners and learn how to keep your fees low. It's time to dip your toe into the investing pool!
- Is cash king? Find out how much money you should have in the bank in our second video lesson, HOW MUCH CASH SHOULD I HAVE?
- Explore the two components of making sound investing decisions - your risk tolerance and your timeframe - in video lesson three, HOW TO MAKE INVESTING DECISIONS BASED ON YOUR TIMELINE
- What if investing could be effortless and you could do it automatically with a small number of funds? Find out how in your fourth video lesson, WHAT'S A COUCH POTATO PORTFOLIO AND WHY SHOULD I CARE?
- Crypto. It's in the news every day. Are you ready to rush in? Or glad to be sitting on the sidelines? Learn the pros and cons of crypto in video lesson five, SHOULD I INVEST IN CRYPTOCURRENCY?
💰 Your Investing for Beginning bundles includes 4 easy-to-read articles:
- IS IT OKAY TO BE A CASH HOARD?
- 3 BIG FACTORS THAT HOLD WOMEN BACK FROM INVESTING
- 10 WISE INVESTING TIPS FOR BEGINNERS
- DO YOUR RESEARCH BEFORE YOU JUMP ON THE CRYPTO BANDWAGON
💰 💰 💰 It's time to take care of your future self. Grow your money. Live your dream.
Invest in Yourself Today!
This bundle is the creative product of Dr. Brenda, sociologist, financial coach, and full-time RVer. Dr. Brenda is the founder of the Gutsy Women Finances community. She encourages women to Be Gutsy, Grow their Money, and Live their Dream.
** DISCLAIMER ** The content included in this Bundle is for informational purposes only. It is not offered or intended as professional or expert advice, and is not to be used as a basis for financial, legal, or other decisions.
Your bundle includes the Investment Planner, 5 video lessons with slide decks, and 4 articles - everything you need to start investing today.